Some clients prefer waxing; others prefer laser & IPL hair removal and some have no idea what the difference is or what is right for
A skin quenching serum containing hyaluronic acid to bind moisture and replenish hydration.
pH: 5.0 — 6.0
• All skin types
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
• Hyaluronic Acid blend (Cristalhyal (Sodium Hyaluronate) and PrimalHyal 50 (Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid) | A blend of high molecular and low molecular weight forms of hyaluronic acid that help to smoothe the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help maintain hydration and nurture skin.
• Vitamin C | An oil soluble antioxidant that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic Australian superfood complex.
Apply following application of other Aspect™ serums. Dispense 1 pump and apply to
skin after cleansing.
• Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, SodiumHyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite