As a business, Brazilian Butterfly has developed specific safety procedures to protect the health and well-being of all our team members and clients.
In accordance with the latest Government advice and directives, Brazilian Butterfly has developed a protocol to assist in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
We ask any staff, clients or general visitors who exhibit the following symptoms to NOT PRESENT themselves to any Brazilian Butterfly salon:
- High Temperature (at least 38 degress C)
- Shortness of breath
- Also: Diarrhoea, vomitting, or any cold or flu like symptoms
Brazilian Butterfly reserves the right to refuse entry or treatment to any person who presents with any symptoms outlined above.
It’s all about making everyone as safe as possible.
A Guide To Using Brazilian Butterfly Services
The following are guidelines in accordance with government regulations (these may vary slightly depending on the state or territory – see local health department updates for more)
We are offering a safe and secure environment for all people in our salons. This is only possible by following strict hygiene measures. These include:
- Clients are required to check in on arrival using the relevant QR code displayed. You can download the free code from your state government website. If you are unable to download the QR app, you will need to provide us with your full contact details, including home address details for COVID 19 record keeping.
- All clients must wear a fitted face mask before entering a Brazilian Butterfly salon (unless you have a lawful reason not to do so). Please ensure you attend your appointment with a mask.
- Due to the mandatory social distancing rule, we ask that clients do not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
- Clients will be instructed to sanitise hands when arriving at the salon and are required to keep their face mask on during their procedure whenever possible.
- Clients can sanitise hands with Micro defence 75% Ethanol hand sanitiser which is available at reception, in the bathrooms or in the treatment rooms.
- Brazilian Butterfly Therapists will sanitise their hands before and after every client they treat and wear PPE in the form of a mask and gloves.
- Brazilian Butterfly Therapists will clean treatment beds with 75% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
For the latest updates on salon openings and any service restrictions, keep an eye on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
We would like to take this chance to thank each and every one of our clients for your understanding and support during this time and please stay safe!