There are different types of peels for various skin types, so let the BB experts step you through exactly what a Lactobotanical Peel is.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
Normal to oily skins
Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
AM/PM. Apply a pea size amount to clean hands, spread evenly over face and neck,
neat or over serums as required. Can be used morning and or night as needed.
• Sodium Hyaluronate – Is a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring
glycosaminoglycan with exceptional lubricating and hydrating qualities. It can hold
1,000 times its weight in water
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – Improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Epilobium Angustifolium Flower Leaf/Stem Extract (Canadian Willowherb) –
Soothing, calming and mattifying
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – (Oil soluble Vitamin C). Excellent alternative to water
soluble Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), pH neutral so less irritation
• Tocopherol – Potent antioxidant