There are different types of peels for various skin types, so let the BB experts step you through exactly what a Lactobotanical Peel is.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
• Vitamin C | An oil soluble antioxidant that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin.
• Peptide Complex | Combines SYN®-COLL, Syn® – Ake and Pepha-Tight® to promote elasticity and a more youthful appearance.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A comforting antioxidant.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic Australian superfood complex.
AM only or as directed by your skincare professional
Dispense 1 pump and apply to skin after cleansing. A tightening sensation may be felt
shortly after application. May be cocktailed with other Aspect™ serums.
• Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
pH: 4.0 — 5.0
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pullulan, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum)
Fruit Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite