FROM THE BLOG
There are different types of peels for various skin types, so let the BB experts step you through exactly what a Lactobotanical Peel is.
VISIT OUR SALONS
- Book Now
A multifunctional tinted SPF 50+ providing very high broad spectrum 4 hour water
resistant protection. The unique blend of UV protective actives complexed with high potency antioxidants and hydrators makes this cream an ideal choice for your everyday sun protection. CC Cream’s light universal tint delivers a fresh instant glow for a no fuss application or for supreme coverage apply as a primer prior to your foundation of choice. Tinted formula evens skin tone while providing sun protection.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
• All skin types
• Especially ageing concerns
• Uneven texture & tone
• Tinted colour correcting primer with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours Water Resistant
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Paraben Free
• Benzophenone Free
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate – is a complex of sunscreen
actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Glycerin – acts as a humectant to bind water and increase the skin’s moisture content
• Silica – helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to prepare the
skin for make-up application and increase longevity
• Vitamin E – has high potency antioxidant properties support and protect the skin
from external free radicals, boosting the skin’s response to environmental exposure.