Waxing is a process that pulls the hair out from the root, which helps to give longer-lasting results than shaving.
When it comes to waxing you have two choices: you can choose to have a qualified Brazilian Butterfly therapist wax you in a salon or attempt to wax yourself at home!
Let us share the importance of why you should always choose a Brazilian Butterfly Salon. There is more to it than just getting the best possible results.
Quality of Products:
There are many items that are used when carrying out a professional salon waxing treatment that cannot be purchased for At Home use. Our Brazilian Butterfly Sugar Cocoon Wax is specialty formulated, Vegan & Cruelty Free, and designed to pull the hair and not the skin!
This means a less painful and less damaging effects on your skin. It’s important to remember this factor especially if you have a skin type that is sensitive.
Cheaper, low quality products can mean a high risk of irritation, infection and even allergic reactions to your home waxing. Suddenly that super smooth skin you were after is now a nasty rash that seems to be getting worse before your very eyes.
At Brazilian Butterfly, we are always researching new products to ensure we only use the utmost in quality ingredients on each of our clients and can provide the ultimate aftercare range which is not just Vegan & Cruelty Free but also Made in Australia!
Quality of Therapist:
The therapist is one of the most important elements of any treatment. They are not just the experts in waxing, they know exactly how to give the best experience possible by making you feel comfortable and at ease.
It is important that your therapist has had extensive training, not only in carrying out the treatment in the correct way, but that they can also offer the best aftercare products for your treatment and skin type!
Things you should know about waxing at home:
- You cannot purchase professional salon waxing products from a supermarket or pharmacy.
- The consequence of using low-quality products can cost you more time and money in the long run as they are not as effective or efficient.
- Low-quality products can cause irritation, leftover or snapped hairs and in some cases cause infections.
- There is a real possibility that you could injure yourself or cause a nasty burn in the process of home waxing
Salon Quality Service
- BB Therapists will prepare your skin for a wax by cleaning and disinfecting the areas first with a Brazilian Butterfly exclusive Pre Wax Prep.
- Our salons provide a friendly, intimate and safe space where you’re given the chance to take time out to relax and know that you are receiving a professional treatment!
- With a BB salon, you get peace of mind knowing that the waxing is being handled by a qualified therapist.
- Needless to say, there is a huge difference between the results of a professional salon waxing service and the results you can get at home.
There is something especially satisfying about seeing your newly smoothed legs or skin as you leave the comfort of the salon. Find a professional waxing salon near you to look and feel great. Your confidence will be boosted, and you’re all set to wear that new little black dress!