There are different types of peels for various skin types, so let the BB experts step you through exactly what a Lactobotanical Peel is.
• All skin types
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
• Tyrostat-11™ (Rumex Occidentalis and L-Ascorbic Acid) l A powerful complex to help illuminate and even out complexion.
• RadianSkin™ (Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid) | Works in synergy with other ingredients to target pigmented dark areas.
• Bellides™ (Daisy Flower Extract) | Helps to illuminate appearance of skin.
• Melanostatine™ 5 (Nonapeptide-1) | A biomimetic peptide that aids in the prevention of uneven skin discolouration.
Dispense 1 pump and apply to skin after cleansing. May be cocktailed with other
• Always use a maximum SPF while using this product
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Lactic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Dextran, Nonapeptide-1, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Ethyhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite.