How many Xs are you? With so many wax types, it can be confusing to know which style is right for your personal preferences and
A very high protection hydrating sunscreen cream which has been specially developed to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50+ from the sun. Hydrating Face SPF 50+ provides a blend of antioxidants and UV protective actives to deliver very high sun protection, as well the ultimate nourishment for skins in need of more support against the ageing and damaging effects of UV exposure. The combination of UV protection and smoothing effects of silica, Hydrating Face SPF 50+ achieves an immediate even glow, preparing the skin for long lasting makeup application.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
• All skin types
• Especially ageing concerns
• Hydrating cream with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours Water Resistant
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Paraben Free
• Benzophenone Free
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration,
swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate – is a complex of sunscreen
actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection.
• Glycerin – provides the ultimate reservoir for entrapping moisture to support the skin’s natural water content.
• Silica – instantly smoothes and refines the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles providing a glowing and radiant effect. Ideal to apply as a primer prior to makeup application.
• Vitamin E – nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of